Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Soul Meets Busy Body

I've been horribly busy the last three days. Too busy to work-out. Too busy to eat. Too busy to do anything but work and a MBP practice on Monday and a LW praise band practice tonight. It has effected every aspect of my life. I've been too tired, I went to sleep at 10:30 last night. If the 15 year old version of me were standing next to me, he'd slap me as hard as he could for being so lame. I didn't work out last night...cue awesome cartoon illistration now!




I was really mad at myself for not working out. I've been crabby all the way around. I wouldn't shovel the driveway this morning for my wife....I know, I'm a terrible person, but - it was still snowing and the only reason that she wanted it shoveled was to get her car started for her. In my opinion, an inch of snow is not worth waking up your very very tired husband at 6 a.m.

I know....I'm a terrible person, so be it.

Thomas is the perfect name for me, because someday's I am "Thomas The Doubter". I doubt that God will provide. But, logically, He always has - so- why wont he this time?

Super Busy+ Doubt+Exhaustion = Crazy Frickin' Week (so far)


I came across this picture on Al's World Wide Web. I liked it, I hope you do to.

Click on the picture to see a bigger version.

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog. It's fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best husband to Bree, don't forget that ever! And a pretty cool Brother-in-law if I do say so myself! Sorry your week has been so busy! Have fun at the wings though!

    I was starting to get worried with the lack of posts this week honestly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to bed at 10:30 and I didn't wake you up until 6:30. that is 8 hours of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - But that particular night I needed 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually you are a super-hero. Remember? Life does get annoying sometimes. Just do one thing at a time. All the rest can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the upside, you got to miss "The Death Stretch" and some "Rapperswills."

    ReplyDelete