Wednesday, January 14, 2009

After All the Dreaming I Come Home Again

This is from a dream I had last night, I tend to have dreams about everyone I know or who I have ever met. I have dreams about people that I met one time. My most reoccurring dream use to be of me getting up in the middle of the night going into the bathroom and then my reflection in the mirror comes out of the mirror and stabs me to death. Beautiful dream, isn't it? But as of late my dreams have been happy and most of them involve my good friend Anthony. They usual are of an actual events that happened just replaying in my mind, or sometimes he plays the role of random chacters in my dreams. Somtimes he's the driver of the car that I pass, or the teller at the window of a movie theatre. Sometimes he's the good guy and Sometimes he's the bad guy.

Anyways that's what my dream was last night - just a time that we shared once. Driving around, listening to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

1 comment: