Thursday, January 22, 2009

President of What?Who?Why?When?Where?

At lunch on Tuesday, During the Inauguration, My friend Jim posed a question that we talked over for a little while: What would you do on your first day as the president?

I forget what the other responses were but I said, for a lack of a better answer, have a party with all of my friends! Yay. I know that sometimes I am not very creative, and then at other times I imagine that robots are attacking the earth I have to go save the day. (awkward pause)

So, I want to know what you, the listening audience, would've said. What would you do on your first day as President of the United States of America? (gonna eat a lot of peaches)

10 comments:

  1. Jump on every bed in the White House. Then begin my vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change immigration. People who are born her are not automatic citizens. If you break rules, you go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or if you break rules, you get released from Guantanomo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunt all over the world, turn the white house into a competition with the playboy mansion, throw kids from high school in jail for thinking they were better with you (just to show that you became better), eat a lotta peaches and move into the country! In return I ask you this you became president and you can have three bands play at your ball, who do you invite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny Cash, Ray Charles,Jimi Hendrix - Assuming that the presidentcy comes with the power to resurrect people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three were arguably the beginning of a new genre in music, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your b-word is empty. I check it everyday and laugh.

    ReplyDelete