Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Crash (Into Someone Else)

Today, On my lovley drive to work in the midst of a million idioits, my truck was rear-ended by a snowplow truck. We pulled over and got out to inspect the damage. My bumper was bent in, the plastic top popped off and their were two dents and paint was scrapped off. Now in my experience with bad luck - I've learned that you HAVE TO make a police report for your insurance company if you plan on making a claim. I said this to the guy( Who look like he was maybe 17 years old) and he acted as if I was crazy and that this minor damge did not require a police report. I then asked to see his insurance card and I took all of his info, his insurance card did say just call in the damage if nobody was injured.

If you know me at all, then you can only imagne how I treated this guy because not once ( until the very end when he was getting into his truck) did he say "sorry" or act as if he was at falt. For instance, he asked for a pen, and I found one and I threw it at him. As hard as I could( ok, maybe not as hard as I could).

I'm going to stop ranting because my hands are shaking from being so mad at this guy.

2 comments:

  1. The guy is just luck it wasn't a sweet ice tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when this kind of shiz happens to me, i give the bad driver a karate chop to the throat. it seems to work as i have never been hit by the same person twice. you might want to work on that move.

    ReplyDelete