Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleepless in Southgate

If you are going to plan on reading this b-word for any extended amount of time, you are going to have to get used to the fact that I have a sleeping problem and that I will whine about it alot. Tonight is another one of those nights where I just can't seam to "be tired" and at 10:00 am tomorrow, I will be a very useless person.

I find myself listening to music to try and aid sleep but that turns into more thought, thus no sleep. Video games, of course, they don't help either. Pop Tarts, unfortunately, no help at all. 

Thinking about the fact that there is a tomorrow and there will be tasks tomorrow that will have to be accomplished and trying to prioritize those tasks now and wondering about what I will wear in the morning and if I will have a salad for lunch or an omelet or if that sound outside is a stray dog or an intruder trying to break into my house or if I will be killed by the incredibly uneducated Michigan drivers on my way to work - these things keep me awake and plague me every night.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap Tom. You prophesied about the uneducated drivers. You were hit the next day. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that's the first thing that went through my mind after he hit me.

    ReplyDelete