Friday, January 23, 2009

Monday you can fall apart, Tuesday Wednesday break my heart, Thursday doesn't even start, It's Friday I have weird reoccurring dreams

Ok so, I have been having another reoccurring dream and it's even weirder than the others. It's a reoccurring\continuing dream. Different events happen in every dream, but the characters, setting and plot are the same.

In this dream my main focus is a house that is haunted, and I am a scientist who is trying to make contact with ghosts (I may or may not believe in this. All ideas, thoughts and movie ideas are registered trademarks of my sub-conscious).
In the dream I keep seeing flash backs of the people who lived in this house, mostly flashbacks of the kids playing with their toys. After one of these flashbacks, I get an idea of how to communicate with the ghosts. I set-up all of my equipment in what used to be the kid's room and I take out all of his toys, one of them being a toy truck. I somehow tell this spirit to move the truck forwards to say yes and backwards to say no. I then start asking him questions: Did you see who killed you and your family? The truck moved forward. Was it a man?the truck moves forward, And so on.

Ok, so here's the weird part. In this dream, I am the main character, But, I am not Tom Hagaman. I am some old weird dude and I wear a white lab coat like scientists do the movies. It's strange.

When I was in the shower this morning I was thinking about my dream and how creepy it was, I thought: What if this old man that I play in this dream is a real person who lives in my neighborhood, somewhere near my house, and I am "stealing" his dream. I think it's a good idea for a book or a movie.

Sorry for such a long b-word today, I had a lot to write about - I can't seem to get this dream out of my head.

2 comments:

  1. i think the weirdest thing is how you quoted the cure in your entry title. now i will have horrible dreams about that creepy dude in his makeup and all that. he's like a scarier version of mike myers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird how dreams can be so far from reality, but still seen so real and 'alive'..

    ReplyDelete