Monday, January 19, 2009

Flight of the Phoenix



So..... Joaquin Phoenix is taking crazy pills. He's retiring from acting and starting a rap career. And Casy Affleck is filming it. And he fell off a stage while performing. And he's crazy.
Here's a video interview. Enjoy .

Why do celebrities go section 8? I think that it has something to do with aliens (Travolta would like that theory). Here's a list of some of my favorite crazys.

Tom Cruise
John Travolta
Mickey Rourke
Mel Gibson
Gary Busey (has always been crazy)
Britney Spears
Leonard Nimoy
Michael Jackson
Paula Abdul
Mariah Carey
Amy Winehouse

I guess the reason that this interests me so much is: I don't understand why people who are famous and rich act so crazy and immature, and why they don't use their money and power to change something. I'm not saying that they are all like that, but the ones that do make all celebrities look bad. If I were rich and famous, I would publicly slap Joaquin Phoenix and tell him to go back to acting.

3 comments:

  1. I think he was kidding. I hope he was. But his beard is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish tom cruise would quit acting, and ... i don't know... maybe study psychiatry or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Tom Cruise in #1 on your list. He topped Michael Jackson after I saw the interview he did with Matt Lauer.

    ReplyDelete