Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting and for Random Questions)

Ok - here's a bit of a twist. I'm pretty lazy on Saturdays so I'm starting a new "thing". Every Saturday my b-word will be one random question. The reason for this is three fold:

a. I get to still be lazy on Saturdays
b. The persons who read my b-word and do not have a blogspot account will be forced to get one.
3. You will read my b-word [jedi mind trick hand wave]

Ok, without further adue your first weekly random question:

What is your favorite song of all time?

Mine is: Passenger Seat by Death Cab for Cutie because I love that song and it is the song that my wife walked down the aisle to at our wedding. (awwwwwwwww)

4 comments:

  1. At the moment, mine is Up to the Mountain by Patty Griffin.

    I also have a soft spot for Grey Blue Eyes by DM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great question! even though i love music, this is an easy one for me.

    my favorite song is the live version of World's Apart by Jars of Clay. i've never heard another song that so adequately explains how i feel in my relationship with the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That question is unfair and you know it.

    ReplyDelete