Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little Miss Understood

So Apparently my b-word, "One Too Many Mornings", was misunderstood by some. I guess that you all thought that my chiropractor is horrible for some reason. Well, it wasn't written right, it came out wrong - or with little explanation. So here's the ex-plan-a-tion:

I have had back problems ever since I worked at FedEx in 2002. When I started going to Odette chiropractic in 2003, I had 2 pinched nerves in my back. I was seeing another chiropractor until he left Odette's somewhere around 2004 - that's when I started seeing Dr. Nick. Now, years later he has his own practice in Newport and I drive down to his office once a month or so for a visit. Anyways, If you know anything about chiropractic, then you would know that the pain does not "vanish" after an adjustment. It takes a little bit of time. So for those of you who didn't get that(Adam Gorsline) - there's your ex-plan-a-tion. Dr. Nick is awesome and I know it's a bit of a drive, but, if your thinking about going to a chiropractor, he's the best.

P.S. Be sure to visit Adam's blog here - it's very very interesting. There are NO misunderstandings, at all.

1 comment: