Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let's Talk About Random Question Saturday's (Multiple Choice Edition), Loudly, and on Our Cell Phone's, While Sitting in a Crowded Restaurant

This Random Multiple Choice Question Saturday is inspired by an event that happened on Thursday when I was at lunch.

The guy sitting right behind us was, what we in the biz call, a "Loud Talker". He was talking on his cell phone as loud as he could, for our entire meal. It was very annoying. So here you go:

What would you do in this situation?

A. Pull him up out of his seat by his shirt and slam him up against the wall and scream: Shut Up!
B. When you're done eating, politely ask him to talk quieter on his phone when he's in Subway.
C. Grab his phone, turn it off and then drop it in the middle of his table in a "Drumline" fashion. And then just walk away, ignoring anything that he says.
D. Do nothing because you're afraid of confrontation with strangers.

My friend Jim, a very outgoing person, opted for B.

I choose D.

~~ Tear ~~

4 comments:

  1. I would like to do A...But I know I would choose D! Just ignore the situation all together but rage on the inside instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about E - in a stealth-like fashion, situate yourself by his table, and blow a ginormous fart on his overpriced Subway sandwich. that is not what i would do. it would be fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose D too. But I think D is the right choice being that I am a loud talker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like B, but I would do D. Nicole says that there should be an option to make a rude, loud comment that the loud talker can hear. I think I have been with you when you have employed this technique.

    ReplyDelete