Friday, February 20, 2009

Mindless Self-Indulgence

Hello All - I haven't wrote one of these in a while. I've been extremely busy. So busy in fact that I haven't "stuck to my guns" with the whole eat better and workout plan. I gave in and ate some pizza the other day. Pizza is one of my favorite things, Some people say things like "I'm burnt out on pizza" or "I'm sick of eating pizza", I have never and will never utter those words from my lips. Also, I have missed working out for the last two weeks, I'm still eating pretty good though (besides the whole pizza debacle), and I'm keeping some of the weight off - I've lost a total of 25 pounds since December.

*Spoiler alert* - Tom is now going to talk about his underpants.

So, For valentines day - I bought my wife a single reeses peanut butter heart, because she loves them and she is on a diet too. And I tried to make it seem like that's all that I got her. Then later I told her that the rest of her gift was in the back room, It was a bottle of wine, a fleece blanket and a box of the reeses things. So then she gives me my present (that I told her not to buy). Underwear. I know what your thinking that this is some erotic male lingerie but it's not -ok. Just plain old underwear - I needed some - but at first I thought, Why? It's not that I hated them, but if I would have bought her a bag of grandma's Walmart specials for valentines day, she would've probably been mad.

Anyway's - I finally opened up my gift and wore them today, and I have to say that they are the most comfortable underwear that I have ever owned.

Ok - sorry for the long blog today. One more topic: The band that I'm in (The Michael Blair Project) has an upcoming show. I however will not be at this particular show, I will be out of town that weekend. But, at this show we will be promoting another show on April 4th at The Modern Exchange with some other pretty sweet bands (I promise that there will be no screaming, besides the shear volume of all 4 of our applauding fans). So tell your friend's and your uncle's and your uncle's uncle's.
Here's all the info:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I had an error and it annoyed me. What I said was. I'm practical so shoot me. Besides, you are suppose to give underwear on Valentine's Day. And, I would not be mad if I got a gift I needed. Everybody needs pants!

    ReplyDelete