Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Belated Random Question Saturday

Ok - I was really lazy yesterday - for the first time in forever, I watched two movies in one day (No Country For Old Men & The Happening). And an episode of Dexter. And The Red Wings game.

So, Instead of one question, Today we are going to have a triple random question Sunday, Yay! (my answers follow)

1. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
2. Which shoe do you put on first?
3. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?

1. Parrallel
2. Left
3. Bed sheets

3 comments:

  1. I parallel and do so well.
    I have never paid attention.
    Bed Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Drive around the block.
    2.I'm not that observant
    3.That is so gross! Don't you remember Eric's towel. If you didn't wash it could you throw it away and get a new one each time? Then I would pick towel because they are cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Parallel thanks to Mr. Baker, my driving school instructor

    2. Have no idea, but now I'll start paying attention

    3. Bed Sheets

    ReplyDelete