Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dream #1 - 04-27-2010

I've decided to start recording my dreams on my blog. For those of you who have never heard me talk of my dreams in the past, here's a few short summarizations of some of the best\weirdest.

The Stabbing Reflection:

In my old house, the bathroom has two mirrors. One right above the sink and then one on the wall next to the sink, on the left (it was one of those hidden cupboard\mirror things). Anyways, in this re-occurring dream, I get out of bed in the middle of the night and walk into the bathroom, I turn on the water and splash some water in my face (very cliché, like in horror movies when you know that something is about to pop out at you). Then I think that I notice my reflection move without me moving and I quickly dismiss it. Then, I look to my left in the other mirror and there is a very angry looking me with a knife. He jumps out of the mirror and kills me. Stabs me to death. Then the fake me shuts off the bathroom light and lays down in my bed.

The End of the World:

I had another re-occurring dream when I was younger that was really short. It was one of those dreams where you dreamed the same thing about ten times in one night. The dream starts with me walking to work (I got a job when I was eleven, sorting bottles, cleaning and stocking shelves at the corner party store on my street). When I got to work I went into the cooler to stock the pop and such. Then through the cooler door and through the front window of the store, in between the Pepsi bottles, I see mass destruction. I see cars, signs, people and trees all flying down Eureka, as if Metro Airport had become a gigantic black hole. Then I see a building flying towards me (through the Pepsi bottles). It's the tall building at Eureka and I-75, the one that used to be a bank. It flattens the party store like a pancake and then I wake up. It's that sudden "I just fell off of a cliff" awakening. I hate those.

The Alien Invasion:

I've had this one a few times. It's a Mad Max\Aliens Attack scenario. Me and my dad and a few other guys that are no body's, made up people, are saying in my Grandma's house. And we have the place locked down, barricaded, stationary guns, the whole nine yards. Why? Because, we can't trust anyone. You see, aliens have begun "infecting" people. human beings are being turned into aliens that look, talk and act like humans - but they aren't. Anyways, this dream is always a little different each time, but always involves a giant battle at the end - I always get shot. And that's when I wake up. Yay!

Ok so here is the dream that I had Tuesday night:

Grandpa - The Mad Scientist:

I was helping my grandpa clean out his garage. He's a pack rat, so the garage is always a mess. Most of this dream was boring, just me spending time with my grandpa. Then things started getting weird. He started saying things that made him sound crazy. I can't remember everything, but at one point he started suggesting that we build stuff. Really weird, so weird that I ran inside to call someone to come help me. When I got inside my grandma starting yelling at e to get back outside. So, I almost immediately turned around and opened the door that I just closed. Within those four or five seconds that the door was closed, a gigantic "thing" was now in the driveway. It's was the length of the entire driveway, it was made out of wood and metal and you could walk underneath it, almost like a carport. Then it turned on, lights started flashing and it started making loud "wind-like" noises. Then I turned to my right and saw my grandpa running down the length of this device. He grabbed my shirt as we ran by, and started asking me to go with him. As we were running, strange items started flying by our heads. Things from the past, old furniture and old cars even old people (not old in age, old like from another time). My grandpa then started explaining to me (while running) that he had built a time machine and that he needed to go back and "fix the past". Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment