Monday, April 5, 2010

Fast Food

Have you seen that shirt that says "Zombies hate fast food"? It has a picture of a guy being chased by zombies.
It's hilarious.

But, I too hate fast food. Not so much the food as the " I really don't care and I have no pride in my work" mentality that comes with acquiring a job at T-Bell or Mickey D's.

Here's my experience from this weekend:
(this is the end of my order)

Me: Can I have a couple waters with that too?

FF Guy: How many?

Me: Two

FF Guy: Seven?

Me: No.

FF Guy: Pull up to the window.


(Seriously!)

2 comments:

  1. I was 'that guy' for 10 years at the donut shop. I loved my job. (mostly for the free food) Most of the time the workers care about their job, but they are so bored that they resort to bothering customers. It's the best part of the job. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive "thru"s drive me crazy. My kids want strange iterations of things, never just a cheeseburger. It has to have so much of this and that and not something else. It is madness, and the fast food workers are usually ready to shoot me by the time we make it to the window. I admire them for not being insane by the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete