Friday, May 21, 2010

Dream #3 - 05-20-2010

Ok - so I'm all talk about having these crazy dreams, because, I'm three in and none of them have been all that crazy....oh well.

Dream #3:

Ever get up to the alarm and mumble something, maybe even sit up for a minute, and then instantly fall right back asleep? That's me, every day. Ever do that and then dream that you didn't? I do that a lot. I'll get up decide what to wear, eat something get in the car drive down the road and then...poof...back in bed. Non of it actually happened. Great. And now, guess what, you're running late so you get to re-live everything - in fast motion.

I feel right back to sleep and dreamt that I woke up and got ready and then I went to this regional chamber meeting that I started going to on Thursday mornings. (I started a company) Well about half way through the meeting, very large, ground shaking explosions started coming from outside. We opened the door and a scene that looked like it was in the movie "Saving Private Ryan" was outside.

Then I woke up.

Late.


Really late.

No comments:

Post a Comment