Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A thief in the night

I'm on edge, I can't sleep, I'm paranoid. I keep looking out the window whenever I hear a noise.

Somebody has something that was mine, and that makes me so angry I'm sweating just thinking about it. I can't even conceive the idea of going into someone else's car and taking something from them, and then just getting away with it.....I would be over run with guilt.....I would see the persons house everytime I drove by, maybe even see the person whom I stole from, and I would be reminded of my evil doings on a daily basis. I'm not trying to say that I'm some perfect person, I have flaws and I sin too. I just couldn't do that.

Part of me is trying to just let this go because its just a stupid little contraption, a stupid little physical thing that probably would've broken in another handful of years anyways. But another part of me wants to go street by street and house by house tearing things apart until I find the little rat that did this.

I need to sleep.......goodnight all.

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way when someone broke into my car and stole my cd player right in front of my house. It wasn't the radio that bothered me, it was that someone had invaded my piece of mind and safety in the night. Freaked me out too

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had two bikes stolen out of our yard over the past month. It makes you feel a bit sour about where you live when this stuff happens. And if it keeps happening, it makes you want to live somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete