Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Time of Your Life

"Maturity is the time of life when, if you had the time, you'd have the time of your life." - Unknown

6 months......it's been almost 6 months since I sat down at a computer and opened up this account to even just read other friend's blogs, which I enjoy. Let alone, write on my own blog. I've been busy.

I've finally quit my part time job....well not completely - but soon I'll be done and on my own. It's a risk, and I've finally determined that I have to take it to fully commit to making my own business work.

That quote that I put at the top is interesting to me, and it really shows how mature you really are if you apply it to your life. Everyone has always told me that I am "very mature for my age"....whatever, I make the same stupid decisions as everyone. When it comes down to business or pleasure(or sleeping in) I don't always choose business....which has to change now that it's going to be my full time job.

There are few of opportunities presenting themselves to me, and I know that it's God.....it has to be, I don't have the money for advertising. And I have a lot of ideas and plans that I'm dreaming up. I'm excited and scared, but I know that I have a higher power on my side - and that's the only thing that keeps me from going insane.





1 comment: