Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Dark Knight........Rides A Yellow Schwinn?


So if you read my last post, then you know that I was recently robbed. Well, tonight I got home late and I couldn't sleep so I did what every normal person does when they can't sleep......fight crime?

Yes, armed only with an old yellow Schwinn, flash light and cellphone, I set off ......umm.....peddled into the night. I really just wanted to get out of the house and it was a nice night.....but it turned into something more. I started thinking about how the theif did it. Did he recon certain houses? Is he on foot or in a car? Is it just some kid or any actual seasoned burglar?.......I figured if he pulled this off on a semi major road, it had to be the perfect time.....3 maybe 4 a.m.......I was determined to solve the case.

I started refining my surveillance to darker streets and older vehicles that don't have automatic locks. Yes, I took the time to do this. I went up and down every street from Trenton to Ford Line and from Eureka to Dix.......not a soul in sight.

Yes, in the early morning hours on Sept 1st, 2011, the streets of Southgate were safe.........or I've just gone a bit crazy.......or maybe a bit of both, who knows.

It was a nice night though...........

2 comments:

  1. You have gone a bit crazy. Keep that up and they will thin the guy in the cape and the Schwinn is the perpetrator.

    ReplyDelete