Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer Mix 2009

So those of you who know me, you know that I make alot of playlists and mixed Cd's and so forth. Two of those playlists include a fall mix and a summer mix. Well I decided to broaden the seasonal mix's availability and let all of you download it (I'm not sure of the legal ramifications on this one, but it will only be available for a short time). These playlists include old and new songs that have currently caught my eye (ear?) and have been deemed worthy for "the playlist". So here you go, hope you enjoy. This download will only be available for 7 days, after that you will need to build a time machine or you could just e-mail me and I will send it to you.


Track Listing
1.Little Things - Danny Elfman
2. Commin' Home - Cheeseburger
3. Readymade - Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Detroit '67 - Sam Roberts
5. I Was Once A Loyal Lover - Death Cab For Cutie
6. The Dynamo Of Volition  - Jason Mraz
7. Rain Delays -Crash Parallel
8. Where Is My Mind?(Pixies Cover) - John P. Strohm
9. 0% Interest - Jason Mraz
10. Smoothie Song - Nickel Creek
11. Old Enough (feat. Ricky Skaggs & Ashley Monroe) - The Raconteurs
12. Jackson Square - Mason Jennings
13. Outlaws - Joe Purdy
14. The Dynamo Of Volition [From an All Night Session] - Jason Mraz

1 comment:

  1. How funny. I think it's pretty universal that people listen to different music in different seasons.

    ReplyDelete