Friday, April 10, 2009

The Battery Thief Cometh

"Da DA Da Da" (Blues Guitar)

You wake up in the morning

"Da DA Da Da"

And you go to brush your teeth

"Da DA Da Da"

You pull out your toothbrush

"Da DA Da Da"

And you give the paste a little squeeze

"Da DA Da Da"

Then you go to do the task

"Da DA Da Da"

And you flick the switch

"Da DA Da Da"

But nothin' happens

"Da DA Da Da"

And your toothbrush - It's  electric

"Da DA Da Da"

I've got the, Gotta use my old toothbrush because my wife took the batteries out of my electric toothbrush and put them in her's, Blues

" Da Da dada  dada dada dada da dada da  DA   DA DAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa"

(thank you)

4 comments:

  1. It only took you a month to figure it out. When was the last time you brushed your teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you seriously have to try and make me look stupid every chance that you get.

    #1 I have more than one toothbrush, I have an electric one and a regular one - you know that.
    #2 I've known since Wednesday, but unlike you, I can keep a lid on things.

    When did blogging just become a really really slow way for couples to fight??

    ReplyDelete
  3. be happy you have a toothbrush... 2 of them even! all i have is a toothpick (used of course) and some sandpaper.

    i dig the song though. i shall go buy it on itunes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I'm thinking I belongs on the next hundred miles cd, it's better than funny guy message.

    ReplyDelete