Monday, July 2, 2012

Re: Dear Bank.......

My response to their response:




Subject: RE: Amazon.com Store Card Other Inquiries
Sent: July 02, 2012 07:54 PM EDT

You Wrote:

Thank you for your copy and pasted message back - but, if you would actually listen I think maybe we could figure something out here. I started researching the phone number that called and I think that it's a scam. I believe that it's an organization that has your customers info and is calling us to try to rip us off. They are calling around 10-15 times a day and they are calling at all hours. If this isn't your company you need to take legal action and find out where your info leak is- if it is your company, you are about to be hit with a lawsuit for badgering your customers. Don't ignore this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment