Friday, March 20, 2009

Name

SO,I haven't posted here in a while. I've been too busy to. Work has been crazy and some days I just want to scream at the top of my lungs. But, I'm just grateful to have a job at the moment.

I've also been juggling MBP stuff too - trying to get a website up, trying to get things organized, etc., etc.

Anyways, we are possibly in search for a new name for the band (currently The Michael Blair Project). So, I'm asking for your opinion and/or your help. We need ideas.

 And please, do not say "Kathleen Turner Overdrive", everybody says that every time that I ask. It's cheesy because it's from a movie (a very funny movie), and there is already a punk band in Atlanta with that name.

But, other than that all other names will be accepted, if we pick your name - we'll, like, give you something. You'll be that proud owner of Michael's extra pick tree (some of you won't even know what that is), or maybe Ryan Evans will make you dinner. We'll think if something grand for you to win.

5 comments:

  1. How about the Terrible Death of the Living Dead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Living Stones or simply, Living Stones - cuz it sounds cool
    (see NIV 1PETER 2:5)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some suggestions:
    The Tom Hagaman Project
    Burt Loves Ernie
    Stink Palm
    Ace Troublepooper
    The Thieves Who Stole Green Army Men's Bass Player

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, go with Stink Palm. That is good.

    ReplyDelete