Thursday, June 24, 2010

Your brain on the 11 o'clock

You guys have already heard about my crazy voice mail service - it just makes voice mail so much more fun when the message is scrambled. I've started playing a game where I try to decipher the message before I listen to it and then see how close I get.

I'm easily amused.

On Saturday, I was at a graduation party for Bri's cousin (Becca) and I was sitting at the table and got this phone call, it was a number that I did not recognize but since I started using my cell for a business phone, I've been answering random calls. Well, I was sitting at a table filled with Bri's family so I decided to let this one slide.

When I looked at the voice mail transcript I almost laughed out loud (That's right - a real life, actual LOL) but I refrained (I believe that's - LIMH). The message read: "Your brain on the 11 o'clock"

For some reason the first thing that popped into my head was Devin Scillian from Channel 4 saying: "Tonight an exclusive interview with your brain, That's right learn what your brain might not be telling you tonight on the 11 o'clock news"


The person who left the message actually said: " Well, they don't even answer the phone!"

Not even close to the transcript - but they said it really fast.


Speaking of news anchors, and just so everyone is aware. Bri is totally infatuated with Ben Bailey from Fox 2.

I on the other hand, think that he's s dork - that's right, and if I every see him in public I'll probably go right up to him and........get his autograph for Bri.....and then punch him in his cute little face.

There's no romantic jealousy here, move along people.


T.H. out


No comments:

Post a Comment