Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why did the chicken take the redeye?.....To get to Detroit quicker.

On my way to work yesterday while driving on my favorite cop infested strip of Eureka Rd. in front of the airport, a Rooster ran in front of my truck...weird....and then for some reason I found it hilarious enough to laugh while answering the age old question in my head - - Why did the chicken cross the road?....

10. He couldn't flag down a taxi.
9. To get to the median
8. He's a terrorist chicken who has just attacked the airport.
7. He likes to lay in the fields and watch the airplanes as they land.
6. He's lost
5. To prove that he could
4. Because he wanted to
3. The airport taxes were just to high so moving was optimal.
2. Your mom crossed the road.
1. He heard that Obama was flying into town......oh yeah...I said it.

(Ba-gock)

1 comment:

  1. He's from my family's illegal farm in Romulus. He don't like Obama either.

    ReplyDelete